Food that I eat

Friday, August 7, 2015

I am a serial cereal eater


Posted by BC at 11:47 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
BC
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2015 (62)
    • ▼  August (46)
      • Soothe me Smoothie
      • No Meat in the Kitchen
      • B&b home
      • Peaches tonight!
      • Muffins eating muffins
      • (Turkey) blta
      • Work cookies
      • Work Cookies
      • The morning Gruel
      • Midnight snack!
      • Apple & Peach Smoothie
      • Not sure if this is lunch or dinner?
      • Give a man a saucepan...
      • Jamming
      • It's Shawarma time!
      • More Dumplings!
      • Peaches yummm
      • Meet Bob, the Kabob.
      • Chili & durazno!
      • Last Night's Dessert
      • House of Tibet
      • Donut!
      • BAGEL!!!!!!!!!!
      • Donuts
      • Yogurt time
      • Yogurt time
      • I tried to make eggs and toast in the same pan...
      • Left over express; or suddenly there were forks in...
      • I am a serial cereal eater
      • I like it... Gelato
      • Beehive Grill
      • I've got two cheese & I know how to use them
      • Whoops. A midnight snack.
      • The Peanut Streak Continues
      • Peanut day!!
      • Crunchitize me? Nope
      • Bed Time Snack? Why Yes, I'll Indulge
      • C is for Cookie
      • It tolls for thee.
      • Pastafarian's Delight
      • More of Abby's Just Desserts!
      • Sweets sweetheart
      • No Forks in the Break-room
      • Rainy Day Leftovers
      • Just the Morning Gruel.
      • Abby's Just Desserts
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (1)
Picture Window theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.