Food that I eat

Sunday, March 8, 2015

"I began to laugh. I laughed like an idiot, without control." - The Big Sleep

 Post Church Cookies.
 Lunch - Blueberry pancakes!!
 A quick snack
 Dinner - Italian Chicken, Cole Slaw, Potatoes and Carrots.
 Milk! (1%)
Blueberry Custard for Dessert. 

Alright... I had two pieces of blueberry custard.
Posted by BC at 11:13 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
BC
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2015 (62)
    • ►  August (46)
    • ▼  March (15)
      • "A frown may be sometimes for physic good, But not...
      • "And, most dear actors, eat no onions nor garlic, ...
      • "You Banbury Cheese!" - Shakespeare, The Merry Wiv...
      • "It is not the voice that commands the story; it i...
      • "From a distance I noticed old Salamano standing o...
      • "Seems like the cold would never go away and winte...
      • "There is little attention being paid to the trial...
      • "I began to laugh. I laughed like an idiot, withou...
      • "My salad days, / When I was green in judgment, co...
      • "I told Dean that when I was a kid and rode in car...
      • "Thinks I, Queequeg, this is using Roger's best cu...
      • "Emiliano and Eufemio, mounted on beautiful horses...
      • "I denounce the conpsiracy / of these deserted off...
      • "Allons! the road is before us / . . Let the paper...
      • March 1, 2015 - I have 5 unexploded cows
    • ►  February (1)
Picture Window theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.