Sunday, March 15, 2015

"You Banbury Cheese!" - Shakespeare, The Merry Wives of Windsor

Breakfast - Complementary Danishes and a Chamomile tea.
Lunch - This super great pizza. 
 These Jolly Ranchers were in front of me at every session of the conference I was at... so I ate a lot of them, but only the Cherry flavor.
Dinner - I went to a "mexican" restaurant and ordered a pork and avocado burrito "smothered" in green chili sauce. I was so hunger I forgot to snap a photo until afterward. I got it to-go because the restaurant was packed. There was a rolled up softish thing in the bag, so I assumed that they had put one of those packets of napkins and plastic utensils in there. Not so. It was a tortilla. So I got to the hotel, and found this wooden coffee stirrer. I cut up the burrito and tried to balance it on the stick and get it to my mouth. It didn't work super well.

No comments:

Post a Comment